 Trains / 21768 (-5)
  Under Construction

Check out our latest TOMP MOCs from our (URL) homepage>. The building under construction has been going on for sometime though the real purpose of it has been kept secret. (2 URLs) The crane has been built based on the (URL) 4552> set with some (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

M. Moolhuysen <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HpCB4D.F1D@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) would (...) Rotor 2 (...) hole (...) Plate (...) the (...) as the (...) around (...) I am sure there is a way around that problem. I just need to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer problem and other question

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: ... (...) If you manage to get the source, I'd be interested as well. I'd like to be able to read Track Designer files into TrackDraw, but I don't have time to reverse engineer the files. (...) The Yahoo group (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete

After many weeks of building sessions and getting things in order we finally got the (URL) North Georgia LEGO Train Club> tree set up at the (URL) Children's Healthcare of Atlanta> Festival of Trees. This year we had a bit smaller tree due to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Track Designer problem and other question

First Question. Why does my Track Designer automatically place elevations under successive curves in my program? I have to reset elevations everytime I add curves to any layout. Next question. Where in the heCK is the source for this program? Geez, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact