 Trains / 21742
Re: OK whats going on here then?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote:

All the remaining description is in french in a sort of review
(http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=175) I posted recently for
some  AFOL friends at FreeLug.

Hi Philippe, I took at look at the FreeLug site but I could not see any
description of the system I use which is the 7563 actuator, a piece of string
(Lego of course!) and a dab of glue!  Would you like me to send you a picture of
what I do?