 Trains / 21732
Re: OK whats going on here then?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote: • [...]
If there is a huge demand, I could translate the article... :-)

I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly think an article that collected
several different point motorization schemes would be very useful so if you are
willing to translate it and post it, please do! (and let us know about it)...

Well I'll take few days to do it. Please be patient.

P.S. It is my very first message on Lugnet, please don't flamme.

Welcome! Did I meet you at LEGOWORLD?... Nik wears his FreeLUG shirt everywhere,
and I wore mine to an NBLTC meeting recently. :-)

No I was not, but then you met there a lot of common friends from Freelug. You
lucky guys :-)
Thank you.