 Trains / 21723 (-5)
  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) It does center it, but it does not give the 1/2 stud offset I need in the other direction. Also: 1) I cannot attach a beam to it and keep in in position. 2) using it as an extension is not an option as it is too wide (2 studs - well 1,5 from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) Hello, It is just a color shift due to the numeric camera I used to picture the switch point. Take it easy :-) Lego has nothing to do with that. By the way, it is a picture of a motorized switch point by a 2793c01 pneumatic cylinder. All the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) Have you tried using one of these? (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Bogie design (coupler)

Hi all! I am working on a new train, and I am blocked with the bogie design. It is a standard small bogie 6x4, but I do not use a normal coupler, as I do not want the buffers, secondly, the coupler must a bit away from bogie it self, something like (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  A folder full of inspiration

I don't think he (she?) posts here but I thought I'd bring this folder to the attention of anyone who doesn't browse Brickshelf (URL) full of great little industrial details, I especially like the pallet trucks (URL) and the powered version (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact