 Trains / 21616
  doors in metroliner (print or stickers)

Greetings, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the 1 x 5 x 4 doors in the metroliner ( (URL) ). These are not the normal train doors, but the solid doors to the engine (two each right and left in a metroliner). Peeron lists these as (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: doors in metroliner (print or stickers)

(...) According to Peeron, the 10001 comes with plain gray doors: (URL) 4558 came with printed doors: (URL) I've purchased the gray doors from a BrickLink shop (which I knew had just parted out a 10001) and these were the plain gray doors. Also, the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: doors in metroliner (print or stickers)

(...) (snip my redundant info) Whoops! Sorry for regurgitating your references to Peeron... I read your post, then a couple hours later I decided I might be of assistance but forgot to reread your message. I'll try to do better next time. :-) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)