 Trains / 21616
21615  |  21617
Subject:
doors in metroliner (print or stickers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:04:34 GMT

Greetings,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the 1 x 5 x 4 doors
in the metroliner ( http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3194 ).  These are
not the normal train doors, but the solid doors to the engine (two each
right and left in a metroliner).  Peeron lists these as solid grey in
the legend metroliner (10001).  They came with the stripes and railroad
logo printed on them in the original metroliner (4558).  There are
Bricklink stores selling these, so I assume that is where they came
from.  However, I saw one over the weekend that was a 10001 with the
stripes printed on (not a sticker).

If I order a set now (North America), does anyone know which doors I'll
get?  Was it just the first batch that didn't have the printing?

I'm thinking of ordering one before the free shipping runs out, and I'd
prefer the plain grey doors.

Gail Meagher