 Trains / 21593 (-5)
  COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

About 5 weeks ago COLTC was approached to do a layout for the Shrine of our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville Illinois. This is a part of the Way of Lights, and part of the Lego display. The display is open to the public from 5-10 PM each day from (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

  General Motors Locomotive EMD SD70ACe

Inspired by this loco-- (URL) I made this: (2 URLs) Have a look at the rest of the pics and, if so inclined, let me know what you think! (URL) Few things--I start the project with the trucks, just to see if I could get a 3 wheel truck functioning (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  GATS/Arkansas - MSLTC day 1 highlights

We're having a blast! I couldn't wait to get home tonight and post a few pics. If you guys are in the Litle Rock area this weekend, you should drop in! Oh, the photos are huge (sorry low bandwidth people)... LDCC yard with 18 switches controlled by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) (snip original msg) (...) Thanks! Actually, I counted at least 12 of this truck on the layout (I own 6 in different colors). It became pretty popular! ;-) I really like the Shell tanker and the garbage truck made respectively by Kevin and Luc. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: HELP! Train motors dead and dieing!

(...) Peter, It sounds like the wheels are too close together and can not contact the inside of both rails of a straight. Curves are closer together for a train motor. Wheels are press fit on axles so can move. Bruce (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact