 Trains / 21551
  Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

(...) Needs to be deeplinked. This is not a deeplink it doesn't end in a file extension... I'll say I myself haven't cracked the full crank yet across a 6 couple that doesn't have a pair of blind drivers, but I'm working on it! (...) Yes. Early (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

(...) I tried posting on this subject over the weekend, but of course Lugnet was in a 'funk'... I was eyeballing a set of three of the BBB wheels as they went around "those pesky tight Lego curves". I looks like you'll need about one brick of 'play' (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

(...) sorry, here is the deep link (URL) tim (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)