 Trains / 21528 (-5)
  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Ya ya... my only question is what constitutes a "set". I see myself needing of these in black and dark grey and grey... I've had a chance to actually build more with these since I posted my 1830 model and I'm liking them more and more. I hope (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) I was lucky enough to see these fantastic drivers in person last week when Ben made a visit to the GMLTC "clubhouse". I don't know how much design work Ben (Beneke) put into his design, but after having talked to Ben Fleskes about all of his (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Toronto Hobby Show Presentation Page 1

(URL) past weekend we were at the Toronto Hobby Show which took place at the International center in Toronto, Ontario. I took a variety pf pictures of the MOCs and sets that people brought in. A great time was had by all--visitors enjoyed the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  1830 style loco

(...) Perhaps... Once moderated: (URL) deeplinks (crank through the numbers from 1078 through 1089) overall: (URL) rear view: (no tender) (URL) with tender: (URL) driver in all its glory: (URL) didn't bother with syncronizing gears but I could have) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

Thanks for the news Steve, and kudos to Ben! Although I'm a Diesel man myself, I would use these driver wheels for a few electric locomotives I've always wanted to build (has anyone seen a Swedish Dm3 yet? They are awesome! (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact