 Trains / 21415
21414  |  21416
Subject:
LUCNY exhibiting at the CNY Train Fair 11/1, 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:48:52 GMT

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY...

...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches,
modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 29th Annual Central
New York Train Fair in Syracuse, NY on November 1st and 2nd.

The CNY Train Fair is one of the largest train show venues in New York,
encompassing two large buildings on the NY State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY.
The show is organized by the Central New York chapter of the National Railroad
Historical Society.  More info about the show is here:

http://members.aol.com/CNYNRHS/index.html
...and their home page is http://www.rrhistorical-2.com/cnynrhs/index.html

You'll see LUCNY listed in the group of registered participants, and we're
looking forward to greeting all our local and out of town LEGO enthusiasts who
wish to stop by.  We'll have lots of opportunities to show you our latest
creations and we'd be happy to run your 9v trains, either 6 or 8 wide or our
~20' x 30' layout.

Show hours are 10a-5p on the 1st, and 10a-4p on the 2nd.  Parking's free, and
there's a nominal admission fee.  Come out and enjoy the huge venue, chock full
of lots of train related items, working layouts, and vendors.  It's really a
huge show, and we're excited to be in attendance after some lengthy negotiations
with the organizers.  They finally got convinced that LEGO trains are OK after
seeing our layouts around the area.  Please stop by and show your support!

Thanks,
Ed McGlynn
LUCNY