 Trains / 21416
21415  |  21417
Subject:
Beware All Grave-robbers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:19:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was hoping to get some better pictures of this before presenting it, but time
seems to have slipped away.

Presenting my MOC for this Halloween:

<http://www2.ci-n.com/~esdavis/graveyard/graveyard.html>

I got this idea when my daughter placed a skull head on a Harry Potter minifig
(nothing scarier than that).  We gathered up all the skulls we had, and began
making zombies for a Night of The Living Dead sort of thing.

The white slope and black bracket on the angel statue have since been replaced
with gray versions (yay Bricklink!), so she looks more stone-like.

My favorite bit of this whole thing is the crypt and Death minifig.  Death's
robe is made out of two standard Lego capes, and a black technic belt.

Happy Halloween all!

-Elroy