 Trains / 21308 (-5)
  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Very nice work! I particularly like the 6X6 trans-light blue radar dishes in the 8X8 gray dishes as water in the fountain. (I bet the ISD creator wasn't thinking of THAT when he included those pieces.) I also like the way you've taken some of the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-(

(...) I was at the Q&A session as well, and certainly did NOT get the feeling it's the end. From what I've heard/seen trains do well, they just won't invest much in new moulds for them, since THAT money would be better spent on new track. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DD45m prototype CAD

(...) Looking good. I'd love to see grill tiles in that back vent. I have used a couple of very structurally unsound ways of connecting grill tiles to a downward facing slope. Maybe they can work here too? These are old, but I think they have the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QuickTime movie of some Trains

(...) jumped the tracks and hit the car, which tookout the light pole and the pedestrian? If I recall none of the figs were seriously injured, and the pole was quickly repaired, but the dude on the skateboard moved a bit further from the tracks for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  QuickTime movie of some Trains

At a recent train show in Western Mass, I made a small video (7.5 MB) of some trains running by. Next time I'll remember to bring a tripod. We had a lot of fun. The first train you see, on the inner track, is one of mine, and the second train that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact