 Trains / 21298 (-5)
  Drive in Theater and wireless Camera in Monorail/Train

For the last 3 shows, my Drive-in Theater wa part of the layout: after moderation: (URL) link Theater: (URL) is a shell for a laptop computer (Mac, G4, 17 inch screen). At the first two shows, we ran a powerpoint presentation of MOCs' from (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it. The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show. Everybody was coming back again and again. It was such a joy to see. The layout was the most (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-(

Just read Larry's transcript of Brad's talk at LEGO World and couldn't help but feel bummed out by this: (...) full transcipt: (URL) I didn't get the point right from this but the impression I have is that Brad would rather not see LEGO Direct make (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NMRA L gauge (was IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS)

(...) Thanks! What kind of ruling are we waiting for? An acceptance into the Standards and Recommended Practices, or a ruling that says L gage modelers can be legitimate members of the NMRA? A trivial question: why does the NMRA SRP spell "gauge" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley ldr file

(...) You know, sometimes it isn't the teacher, its the pupil. I flipped the wrong door on the "backside" of the trolley. The doors on the left side (drivers point of view) are nicely mirrored, so that the red lattice points outward. The doors on (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact