 Trains / 21243 (-5)
  Re: Cough (was Polish tram 105n CAD model)

(...) Preview, man, preview!!! And you call yourself a <cough> moder^H^H^H^H^Hcurator <cough>.... (...) But then we all thought off-topic.test.foo would only be funny once too.... ROSCO FUT: .off-topic.test.foo (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, FTX)

  Re: UPDATED: BayLUG to Show at Sacramento LEGO Tour Stop

(...) As a reminder the event is today, tomorrow and Sunday. KCRA in Sacramento had a news report on it-- they challenged a master builder, Kurt Zimmerle, to build the Tower Bridge (a local landmark) in 90 minutes-- in time to show it at the end of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Polish tram 105n CAD model

(...) Well, I have an idea how to motorize the bogie, but there's a problem with train wheels, I'll probably have to use Technic wheels instead. (...) Yes, it ain't easy. -- shgg. (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Polish tram 105n CAD model

(...) i'd be very interested to see what you come up with -- i've been trying to figure out a good way to motorize the small train wheels for models of the local light rail and street cars, but have had a problem coming up with ideas. i'd love to be (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GFLTC at the H & R Show News...

(...) this event a few years ago and had a great time. I hope I am able to attend again next Spring. LMK when they announce the dates! [JOHN] (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact