 Trains / 21242
Re: UPDATED: BayLUG to Show at Sacramento LEGO Tour Stop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 00:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, Russell Clark wrote:

BayLUG/BayLTC will be displaying at the Sacramento, CA stop of the roadshow.
Our display will be approximately 10'x10'. This will include a train layout
with downtown, running monorail lines, static displays such as space ships
and sculptures, and a portion of our San Francisco Waterfront Project.

This family event is free of charge.

When:
October 10-12, 2003

Where:
Discovery Museum History Center
101 "I" Street
Old Sacramento, CA 95814

Event hours:
Friday 12pm-5pm
Saturday 11am-5pm
Sunday 12pm-5pm

As a reminder the event is today, tomorrow and Sunday.  KCRA in Sacramento had a
news report on it-- they challenged a master builder, Kurt Zimmerle, to build
the Tower Bridge (a local landmark) in 90 minutes-- in time to show it at the
end of the evening news. One of the news anchors appeared amazed, but I've no
doubt he can do it! :-)

Maggie C.