 Trains / 21163 (-10)
  Re: Log Cabin on the water front

Duuuuuude :) That's really cool. I really like the style and techniques you used in this. I also like the fact it's on the water. :) -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. is somewhat like trying to eat >.~.\ `` ` (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Log Cabin on the water front

Mike, This looks awesome. Could you take a photo with the walls off to show the construction to those of us who don't have LDraw? Or would that require too much deconstruction? Bruce (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Log Cabin on the water front

(...) I've never seen a log cabin like this (with the horizontal logs) ever done before, and I'd of thought someone would have stumbled across that before. It looks great and realistic. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pbForth Does DCC!

My project is along a quite different track, I am attempting to create the DCC control packets with a PC sound card feeding an 'H' bridge power booster. I think my hardware is finished as I have checked it far as I can using an osciloscope but I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The return of part 4511!

Better yet, it's in BLACK. Now I can use all my red doors for red boxcars, and build some all black boxcars. Do we have a release date and retail price yet? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  The return of part 4511!

The new World City Hover Craft set ((URL) features the ruturn of LEGO part 4511 - the sliding box car door! (URL) is on the Dock building in the back of the picture and also includes a 1x4x3 window frame in black. Mike (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pbForth Does DCC!

(...) Oh I see what you mean - and I agree with john that there's no real need for multiple channels. (...) Well I was thinking of relatively simple slave units, but with the ability to operate various devices when they receive appropriate DCC (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Introducing JetRed

After completing a few renderings of Wayne Sardullo's box car, I decided to rehash some of my old train creations, and ended up with a whole new train line. Welcome to JetRed: (URL) of the engines are MOCs, one is a recoloring of the metroliner (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website ||||| |||||(URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hogswarts Express

(...) The firebox is too cool! Very clever! I'm going to have to try that out... it's off to BrickLink I go. :-) Thanks for sharing, Mark (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact