 Trains / 21037
  Re: Take Flight...on a TGV: New Poster

(...) The black roof above the cab of the Eurostar uses the (URL) dual-low-roof-slope 3x3, 3675.dat>. This is different from the other TGV designs. Perhaps this difference tricks your eyes? And, perhaps it is not the best LEGO(R) element design (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Take Flight...on a TGV: New Poster

(...) Nope, that's not it. I'm looking more at the red stripe between the yellow nose and the black roof. The right side (of the image) is higher than the left side, so it looks like the train is leaning hard into a right-hand curve. Looking at it (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Take Flight...on a TGV: New Poster

(...) Thanks for further describing this aspect of the rendering. I had not noticed that! You've got better eyes than I do. (...) Gasp! Thanks for looking at the poster with a critical eye. And, no, you weren't (especially) strange the other day-- (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)