 Trains / 20960
20959  |  20961
Subject:
Two new posters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:10:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Sometimes simple thing can take a while and/or cost more engery than one hoped
for. Today I am proud to present you two posters of MOCs by Higasi Nakano. If
you haven't seen his work, I'll advise you to take a look at his Brickshelf
pages ( http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=nakano ).
Higasi was very helpfull making the LDraw files (since there weren't any of his
models) by giving feedback and sending some detail pictures.

Also to be thanked are Jan-Albert van Ree for sharing some CPU time and Masao
Shinoda for creating some text in Japanees (I have no idea what the text exactly
means; communication was a bit confusing).

I hope you can appriciate Higasi's work.

For those who want to know: waiting (Shaun! please reply!!!) is a beautifull
poster of a steam engine and rendering is a poster of 5 very fast trains...

Oh, the new (and older) poster can be found on http://www,digitalbricks.nl

Jeroen