 Trains / 20951
  Re: LDCC and RCX gizmos (long)

(...) Is there a way with the standard firmware to receive and process arbitrary packets, even those wrapped in the standard Lego IR protocol (as LDCCIRP is)? I'm thinking you may need to use BrickOS for this application. (...) include: (...) list (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC and RCX gizmos (long)

(...) Argh! Yes, you are right. I was asumimg that since the standard firmware can send arbitrary packets (that is right, isn't it?), it ought to be able to receive them as well. Time to consider alternate firmware. (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)