 Trains / 2092
Re: New box cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:03:56 GMT

Jeff Christner wrote:
On the older reefers, there would be hatches in the
roof for ice, those could be easily replicated on a flat roof, but I'm
not so sure about a peaked one.

I think I'd use the 2x2 flag attached to one of those 1x2 plates with
side rod and just have it sit on top of the sloped roof. Not very
precise but conveys the notion.

lugnet.