 Trains / 20824
  New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

I have revisited this train design a few times since the original back in 1997 or 1998, I think. Here it is, an attempt to model a (URL) German double decker commuter train>, revised one more time. Viw (URL) Prior versions> for comparison. This (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

(...) Well done James, extremely well done! Next I see you doing an 111-electric locomotive in white/orange livery... ;-) Greetz, Anton (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

(...) Wow James! I really love the lines of the new double-deckers. Much better than the previous ones, in my mind. Only, I think the upper windows seems to be a bit oversized? And of course - I wish they came in Danish DSB colours instead! ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)