 Trains / 20773 (-5)
  Re: Question about the new trains

IMHO, the problem lies in this theory: * The axles are made of metal. * Metal is harder than plastic. * When putting metal in direct contact with plastic, the plastic will wear. * Check the spot where the point of the metal axle meets the plastic (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) Good question! I've been wondering this myself. I just recently went through the grueling process of filing down the plastic in all 28 gray wheel-sets of my Santa Fe Kit. What an improvement! I got the train set last fall and the first time I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Question about the new trains

I was hoping someone who has bought the new trains (4511 High Speed Train or 4512 Cargo Train) could answer this question. Have the wheels been fixed? I hope LEGO has sorted out the problem with them sticking, but considering the way quality control (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC - Need some info.

I've started collecting questions and answers into a FAQ format. ILTCO as a host makes much more sense then what I would default to (www.IndyLUG.org). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Inspection Car MOC

I recently saw the neatest inspection car in a group of photos by Stephan Garcia taken at the Hoosier Valley RR Museum. As soon as i found the time, this is what i came up with. (URL) love the inspection cars. enjoy -tk (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact