 Trains / 20738
  Danish version of german double deck wagons

Hi, Recently, the Danish State Railway (DSB) has rented quite a few german double deck wagons to replace some old passenger cars still in use. I believe I've seen several LEGO versions of these double deck wagons (in the colors used by Deutsche (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons

(...) I just love your version and keep up the good work! JM (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons

(...) appearance of these wagons and loc. Thanks for sharing the great ideas and concepts. Love the "inside" views. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons

Hi, Great details and design, but I think you've overdone the attention to exterior funkiness to the detriment of the interior. It's snot fair - who would want to be a decapitated minifig and ride in this? SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons

(...) Hi Thanks for your comment, Steve. Since I didn't have the right SNOT bricks and don't have the patience nor the money to go and buy specific bricks for specific models, I just had to "sacrifice" the interior of this model. The model is not (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)