 Trains / 20744
Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
Hi,

Great details and design, but I think you've overdone the attention to exterior
funkiness to the detriment of the interior. It's snot fair - who would want to
be a decapitated minifig and ride in this?

SteveH (BeLUG)

Hi

Thanks for your comment, Steve.

Since I didn't have the right SNOT bricks and don't have the patience nor the
money to go and buy specific bricks for specific models, I just had to
"sacrifice" the interior of this model.

The model is not ment to be "playable" (it doesn't have doors, and the driver
has no arms :-) so basically I just filled up the wagons with (parts of)
minifigs to make them look nice when you look through the windows from the
outside.

If you don't wanna be decapitated riding in this train, just use the first
floor... you'll only lose your legs! Or even better, stand up in the end of the
wagon and get to your destination intact ;-)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/esbenkolind/DoubleDeck/instr_1.jpg

Have fun

Esben