 Trains / 20635
  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) Impressive. You mentioned they don't roll up all the way... How far do they roll up? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) I haven't real-brick-built this design. I'm not sure how far they might roll up-- maybe only a couple of bricks height? At most only half the height of the rolling doors if one where to allow the top part of the door to roll down on the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)