 Trains / 20618 (-5)
  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

Cool MOC. The light streaming through the windows also adds a nice air to it. The color is nice too. But will it fit 8-wides? :^p Just kidding. Cool redesign. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) It allows for different track configurations. For example, you can extend a track by only half to set it differently relative to a baseplate. Or, you could make a siding fit into a space a bit better, etc. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Trainshed version 2.0

As much as I was impress with the Trainshed - 10027 I felt it had some short comings. First was that no matter how you set it up, open or closed, it was only half a building. Second was that it was too short. Even opened up it was too short for two (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

"Bruce S. Chamberlain" <sten@woz.org> wrote in message news:EE00913A-B42F-1...woz.org... (...) Why would one want a half straight track? Jeroen (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?

James, I just checked the box of my 4512 set and the picture is the same showing 2 half track straight tracks, but my set included 17 curve track, three straight track and a switch. I hope half straight track are coming. Bruce (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact