 Trains / 20593 (-10)
  Re: LDCC and Boosters

(...) is the (...) sends a (...) comnand to (...) know of (...) Actually, LDCC sends out what is called an "Accessory Decoder Packet" to control the switch motors. This is a different type of packet than those sent to the mobile decoders in the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC and Boosters

Yes (to the second question :), the booster code will cut power if the polarity of the track power hasn't changed for 10 milliseconds (or if no power is detected). Basicly, the command station is always sending out packets by flipping the polarity (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC and Boosters

Well done! and THANKS! I tried Sunday night to use lacc as both a decoder and booster, but I didn't have a proper "sensor" (couldn't find my second 9v light), and none of my jury-rigged versions did the trick. I'll pick up some resistors and build a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC and Boosters

Just curious: Would it also work if the booster is powered by an external source and the LDCC RCX draws its power from the track? Or does the booster have to sense the presence of the DCC controller before it supplies power? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1000Steineland 2003 images

(...) (URL) Thanks Jan-Albert! You have been faster than me once again.... I wanted to do a Lugnet posting this evening, but now I see you have already told nearly everything we have seen at the 1000steine-Land 2003 in Berlin. Maybe I should add a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New LTC

I gotta ask, since I dunno which way I'm going here, SCLTC, SPLTC?? Are you guys going with an 8 wide layout? I you are I'd rather be a memeber of SPLTC cause I build 95% 8 wide... Its all up to you if you want me though... Josh (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New LTC

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC). We are based in the southern California region and plan on doing shows throughout the southwest. Our website will be up within the next few weeks at (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: 1000Steineland 2003 images

(...) Danke für die Bilder. Ich konnte leider nicht kommen, da ich am Montag eine Klausur geschrieben habe. Die ich aber nicht hätte mitschreiben brauchen. grrr :-|| CU Bernd (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC party? Was DCC and Boosting...

I have 2 AC RCXen. Jeff E (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  1000Steineland 2003 images

Well I already returned Sunday night from Berlin, but needed some time to catch up on sleep, sort out the stuff again and upload the pictures but it's all done now... (URL) note of the following WONDERFUL train MOC's: - The huge railwaystation from (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact