 Trains / 20543 (-10)
  Re: LDCC and Boosters

(...) I know beggars can't be choosers, but I was wondering what your release schedule is for this. We (IndyLUG) have a GATS in October... (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare parts: Small switch yard engine

(...) this has puzzled me since i was a kid. at first glance i thought it was the motorplate from this set: (URL) on a second glance it is a 6x16 plate with two 6x3 sections attached at each end. i presumed these were never released officially. the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Time for you to do another Euro tour to discover that most Euro steamers were black (German, most Belgium and French engines), dark green (Dutch, some French too) or a very dark blueish (well there was the dutch NCS who used bright yellow with (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Rare parts: Small switch yard engine

(...) What kind of rare parts are used to hold the magnets of the red engine on this page? Niels (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Only because you can't be bothered to wash them. In Britain, we only ever let diesels get quite that dirty and smelly... ::runs in opposite direction:: Jason R (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) I usually find it's the parents who say "Ooh look, it's Thomas" to draw attention, whilst the kids usually know better and have already decided whether they're interested or not. Jason R (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Actually this worries me a times at (non-Lego) exhibitions, the amount of children who see a model of any steam loco and say "Thomas", its not the fact that the loco is a tender pacific but the fact that it is green of black or whatever, are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) hi! if it does'nt need to be too realistic and you're looking for a rather compact design - have a look at the even older lego designs. i mean seventies or before. 724 and 723 are rather small. (URL) 183 is also nice. i think 722 is the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Starliner MOC

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain again on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starliner PCS. (URL) secured the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) Hiya Ahui, I might be too late, but I just uploaded the .mpd file for my 0-4-0 Switcher and tender: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact