 Trains / 20538 (-10)
  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) I usually find it's the parents who say "Ooh look, it's Thomas" to draw attention, whilst the kids usually know better and have already decided whether they're interested or not. Jason R (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Actually this worries me a times at (non-Lego) exhibitions, the amount of children who see a model of any steam loco and say "Thomas", its not the fact that the loco is a tender pacific but the fact that it is green of black or whatever, are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) hi! if it does'nt need to be too realistic and you're looking for a rather compact design - have a look at the even older lego designs. i mean seventies or before. 724 and 723 are rather small. (URL) 183 is also nice. i think 722 is the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Starliner MOC

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain again on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starliner PCS. (URL) secured the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) Hiya Ahui, I might be too late, but I just uploaded the .mpd file for my 0-4-0 Switcher and tender: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) ohhh, ahhh.. I like what I saw in the two sets above. (...) I had tried that but nothing in there was small and *cute*. =) Its all big train engines. I am looking for a small switcher engine that only use the motor for wheel. I never taught of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) You could always build one of LEGO's (1): (4 URLs) Or any of the ones on the Building Instructions Portal (2): (URL) Rick Clark (1) Found by typing "train set" into the LUGNET Guide. (2) Found by clicking "Locomotives," then "Diesel" in the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) Now that is a really nice little engine! I am looking for a diesel, however. =( But I think I'll build yours as well as it looks so *cute*. =) Thanks. ps. Still looking for a diesel... -Ahui (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Well- I'll add my .02$ and a LOL here- I haven't seen many 3 wheeled train locos at all! Ergo, all of them have 4 wheels, and the 'real' ones have 6 :) James Powell (Complete with my mums copies of some of the books- ~1955 or so) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR 140 Version 2

Looks nice, Ben! Reminds of a Märklín model, actually. Maybe it's the model/background combo. I hadn't noticed it before, but what is the fuel tank made of? Looks like a *gasp* modified part. -Stefan--"who only modifies flex-tube, except when he (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact