 Trains / 20531
Re: Small switch yard engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia wrote:
You didn't specify if you wanted steam or diesel, but I have a small, if not
exactly a switching, steamengine.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27612

It can pull quite a bit.

Hth.

-Stefan-

Now that is a really nice little engine!  I am looking for a diesel, however.
=(

But I think I'll build yours as well as it looks so *cute*. =) Thanks.

ps. Still looking for a diesel...
-Ahui