 Trains / 20510
Re: BR 140 Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:38:42 GMT

Dirk Meier wrote:

Hi train friends,

last weekend I've finished my green BR 140 electric engine.

Awesome work!
However, I have to agree with Ben the model would be a lot better if you
managed to get the engine more "over" the bogies instead of on top of...

Small tip : with homemade decals, after cutting them, color the side same
color as either the front of the decal or of the background bricks. Makes
it much harder to see they're laid on the bricks (something I discovered
this weekend, doing decals for my BR64)

Can't wait to see this model this weekend in Berlin, till then!
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html

1000steineland 2003 , Berlin July 5 and 6
http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-land/