 Trains / 20505
Re: BR 140 Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:10:04 GMT

Cool engine.  Nice color, and the use of snot to make everything stud-less and
curved works really nice.  Are the motors getting sideframes, or is that how
they're supposed to look?  Looks like there's too much space under the engine.
Is that just the way Euro engines are?

Regardless, neat engine.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier wrote:
Hi train friends,

last weekend I've finished my green BR 140 electric engine.

See some pics in my brickshelf gallery:

Let the bricks roll

Dirk