 Trains / 2049
    Re: Train doors and windows —Tom Stangl
   Let me start this out by saying I am NOT a trainhead, yet I hope to be in on this deal, because believe it or not, train windows/doors can be used for other purposes ;-) I also know nothing more about the deal that what has been posted in here, but (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Train doors and windows —John Morgan
   (...) My two cents worth( admittedly not much but :::shrugging shoulders:::: what the the hey...) I am not a train head either, but any part can be used in any model :) . I am still what I consider a "novice" to the art of Lego so please allow me a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)