 Trains / 20487
    Motorized Switch Machine —Mark Riley
   Hi All, I've just completed a page describing my motorized switch here: (URL) works with unmodified switches, but I'm not sure if I have the new "stiffer" variety or not, so I'm interested in hearing from someone who knows they have the new style (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Motorized Switch Machine —Steven House
     (...) This looks sweet, as does your site, I'll give it a build and get back to you. I really like the modular design and the fact that the yellow lever is used and visible. SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Motorized Switch Machine —Jason J. Railton
   (...) That looks good. I used the double-elastic band on my drive mechanism too. It gives you a fair amount of power but with good over-run protection. I drove the switching slider directly with a gear rack, but after seeing a pneumatic model I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)