 Trains / 20487
20486  |  20488
Subject:
Motorized Switch Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:46:38 GMT

Hi All,

I've just completed a page describing my motorized switch here:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/mswitch/index.html

This works with unmodified switches, but I'm not sure if I have the
new "stiffer" variety or not, so I'm interested in hearing from someone
who knows they have the new style switches how it works for them.

Cheers,

Mark