 Trains / 20486
    tank cars —Casey Mungle
   Hi, I have been experimenting with some tank cars and wanted to share pictures of the results. (URL) My first attempt was made from round-topped arch pieces and a little SNOT construction. The tank is a little boxy and reminds me of the water tanks (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: tank cars —Matthew J. Chiles
      I really like the corrigated look of the second design. Very nice work, and fabulous use of otherwise useless pieces! They look like the perfect tank cars for carrying things like liquid nitrogen and other high pressure items. Good inspiring work! (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: tank cars —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) [[SNIP]] (...) Hi Casey, I really love the corrugated design! And similar to James shovel roof design I thought this would be unbuildable in real live... I think these bricks you used are even harder to get in the needed amounts than the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: tank cars —James Mathis
   (...) Casey, Really nice improvements to the corrugated tanker design to reduce the width of the model and attach the wheels. I'm amazed that you were able to acquire so many of these new curved/sloped elements! Really nice build. later, James (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)