 Trains / 20474
Re: Just have to post, LOVE the train shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:27:38 GMT

I'm going to add here, that I got mine about a week ago, and as a set it is
great.  Except for one minor thing.  It isn't tall enough for the croc to fit
into.  Which puts my intended use of it in question- I was going to use it as my
lower level helper shed.  Now I guess I will have to do some adjustments to it
to be able to do so.  (need helpers when the train goes over 5 cars long...steep
long grade from 0- 40")

James