 Trains / 20473
Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:25:55 GMT

   I’ll leave some links to those interested in Indian Railways and Alcos ...

http://irfca.org

http://alcoworld.railfan.net/ind_wdm2.htm

... some great pictures here ...

Thanks! Hmm, what could be my next train MOC from somewhere in the world?

   Meanwhile, I need some help with non-North-American Railway Decals (in O Gauge).

Where can I get them? Do they sell directly or thru model-shop dealers? Anyone know a good website which collects non-NA railway liveries, logos heralds etc? What European dealers will order Microscale decals on my behalf?

I am not much into the 0 gauge scene in Germany. I just searched for “Spur 0” at www.google.de and found this site:

http://home.t-online.de/home/FrankNeubauer/rlwylink.htm

The tables with links seems to be helpful and it’s both German/English. I suppose the webmaster is able to speak English. Probably you might ask him for some more detailed information? (email link at the bottom of this page).

Kind regards and 1000grüße HoMa