 Trains / 20438
  MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

Another type of internationalisation! An Alco WDM2 of the Indian Railways is shown in a typical dark-red livery with yellow highlights. It is shown with an old-style coach, also in dark-red. This is a studs-down design (sometimes referred to as (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

I wanna know how much that Dark red cost cause i was thinking of building a GP38-2 (8wide) with dark red & light yellow... Josh (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Wow. Stunning work. The "crowds swarming on" scene is a favorite. I am going to have to try SNOB out, it seems a great idea for stretching limited colors farther. Toastercat seems to be a little, er "tanner"... than usual... Spotlighted! (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Don't you mean (URL) SNOT> (Studs Not On Top)? I've never heard of SNOB building before. (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Studs Now On Bottom is just a (sarcastic?) variant that I've seen posted before! SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) A search on bricklink will reveal the price of dark-red, and more importantly the dearth of parts available in that colour. Good luck with it anyway ... you'll be needing a lot of plates!! SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Hi Steven, that is a really beautiful gallery full of wonderful MOCs! Among the models you show the passenger car is my favorite: very impressive, even in "standard red" this would have been an eye catcher! Thanks for sharing your links. Leg (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

Hi Steve, Ben postet the link to your gallery at our 1000steine.de newsboard. I just want to add my comments about this great MOC scene. It's brilliant and I love the use of the new dark red pieces. Building with so limited quantities available is a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Thanks... I'll leave some links to those interested in Indian Railways and Alcos ... (2 URLs) ... some great pictures here ... (...) I will! Cycle-touring is another thing that I do ... didn't try the Himalayas though! Meanwhile, I need some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Thanks! Hmm, what could be my next train MOC from somewhere in the world? (...) I am not much into the 0 gauge scene in Germany. I just searched for "Spur 0" at www.google.de and found this site: (URL) The tables with links seems to be helpful (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)