 Trains / 20429
Re: Pics: TTX Husky Stack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:31:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal wrote:
   I am really proud of this MOC-- it is a Gunderson Husky Stack in TTX (Trailer Train) colors:

This container car is more versatile than the Maxi-Stack III as it can accommodate smaller quantity loads, as well as take 2 20 ft. trailers. I threw on some homebrew decals to spice it up a bit.

And speaking of spicing things up, (purists beware) I created a few “POOPs” of my own. I cut the bottom rung off of a ladder and glued some handrails to it to create THIS PIECE

Is this the kind of behaviour we should expect from the committee of ILTCO?

lol!

I may or may not use them-- I haven’t decided....

Another feature is a variation of my son Ross’ Bettendorf truck design that simulates pretty well the area into which the coupler inserts. I like this change and we are going to use it on all of our trucks in our other rolling stock as well.

Any chance of an ldr for this? - the black in the photo is hard to see and the version on your 14wide pages appears not to be lego at all.

I had taken some step by step photos, but pulled them because we made a slight variation that pulled the coupler in closer. I’ll retake some and post them in Ross’ folder.

Also notice how I cut and reglued a steering wheel backwards. Just for fun:-)

Provocative. You must be on the steering committee too!

lol We’ll see about that!

JOHN