 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1214
Pics: TTX Husky Stack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:54:15 GMT

I am really proud of this MOC-- it is a Gunderson Husky Stack in TTX (Trailer Train) colors:

This container car is more versatile than the Maxi-Stack III as it can accommodate smaller quantity loads, as well as take 2 20 ft. trailers. I threw on some homebrew decals to spice it up a bit.

And speaking of spicing things up, (purists beware) I created a few “POOPs” of my own. I cut the bottom rung off of a ladder and glued some handrails to it to create THIS PIECE

I may or may not use them-- I haven’t decided....

Another feature is a variation of my son Ross’ Bettendorf truck design that simulates pretty well the area into which the coupler inserts. I like this change and we are going to use it on all of our trucks in our other rolling stock as well.

Also notice how I cut and reglued a steering wheel backwards. Just for fun:-)

See it all HERE.

JOHN