 Trains / 20406
    Layout Design Question —Jeff Christner
   I was thinking about setting up my second LEGO switching layout, with this one based on a prototypical track layout which features what amounts to a reverse loop. The loop area serves several industries and the lead into the loop goes to a yard, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Layout Design Question —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) Yes, it does -sort off-. The switch only turns power on/off for the two inside rails. the two outside rails always remain electrically conductive. Since the outside rail goes all the way round, you would create equal polarity on the track that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)