 Trains / 2035
  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) I'm willing to pool funds to form a "sub-consortium" with those not ready to commit the full 500. (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Matt, I am probably interested in your "sub-consortium" but I still haven't figured out what parts are in question. Depending on how many of the parts I actually want makes a big difference on how much I am willing to pitch in. So, could someone (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train doors and windows

The parts are train doors (L & R), 2x3 and 4x3 train windows, the glass to go with the windows and doors (these are separate #'s), and old-style sliding doors as in 7722 (I think) and accompanying track pieces. Color is unknown, at least to me, but (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)