 Trains / 20348 (-10)
  Re: Just have to post, LOVE the train shed

(...) What did you expect? TLC pretty much ignores anything other than 6-wide, always has been (try running 8w on older 12v tracks for instance) :D Not that I'm an 8w devoted builder, more a flex-scaler (6,7 and 8w for now) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The legendary set 383 reloaded....

(...) Wow Ben! Again you amaze me with some wonderful creations, I can't wait until 1000steinewelt! But please stop posting all these beautiful pictures, because we still need to build pretty much everything so I actually shouldn't be surfing and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) That would be ideal, IMHO. It would allow, among other things, LNP to be used for PC to LDCC communication. At IndyLUG, we've been wishing for DCC L-gauge since inception. The word "thanks" simply doesn't cover it, Mark. Congratulations on (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickfest - Trains

(...) It will be good to see you again, Steve. Jeff VW x-posted to brickfest. (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: UPDATE Re: vose inspection car render

well i'm still at it. and i'm please to say that I think that things are getting better and better. Still not photo realistic, but I think that certian parts (ei... the inverse wedges on the roof) will never render correctly until the part is more (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Brickfest

Hi All, I just completed my arrangements for Brickfest and was wondering which other train heads would be there! This is my first BF and can't wait! Finally get to meet some more east coast brethren (and sister-ern too). Is anyone thinking about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: DCC for the RCX

Hi Ralph, I should be able to extract the source for the low level driver routines this week. If anyone else is interested, please email me. Note for BrickOS users: it's not simply a matter of plonking the routines into a program. The kernel will (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  The legendary set 383 reloaded....

Hi all! after my first pair of oldtimer trucks got highlighted, here is the next MOC of that theme: this time I rebuilt the legendary set 383 from 1973. But I did some modest modification to the up-to-date piece assortment of course... Again I tried (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  RE: DCC for the RCX

Mark, would it be possible to share the code of your DCC controller, I am the author of pbForth and would love to add the driver to the pbForth library. I've also got a servo driver in pbForth already. Too bad Hitechnic is out of business. Their (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) One way is to mount one or more magnets on the underside of the train with their N-S pole oriented across the width of the train (to differentiate it from the couplers of just any old train) and then sense these specially-marked train cars (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact