 Trains / 20341
20340  |  20342
Subject:
The legendary set 383 reloaded....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:17:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

after my first pair of oldtimer trucks got highlighted, here is the next MOC of that theme: this time I rebuilt the legendary set 383 from 1973. But I did some modest modification to the up-to-date piece assortment of course...

Again I tried to build the cabin after a real truck from this page, but it looks more like a merge of some of those trucks.

Instead of more boring text, let pictures speak:

The prototype from 1973: set 383 has always been one of my childhoods favorites.

The renewed version of set 383 with flatbed truck and an excavator.

View while unloading the excavator

The excavator at work

.

And another new MOC: a limosine - meant as an early sixties Mercedes Benz

Same model from another perspective: one can see the heavy-SNOT sideline. .

At last there is now a second Trabant car in blue...

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

my homepage: