 Trains / 20203
    Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Wow, that does look very expensive. That is a quite huge amount of chrome parts you used.... Very clever use of the 4wide chrome parts from Star Wars and these enlarged by the tubes to 6 wide (at the end of the observation car). Your pictures (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car —Steven House
   (...) Not all (yet) just the mountain area and coastal cliffs. (...) I confess the doors are sprayed in chrome paint (forgive me!)... though the observation car doesn't have side doors itself which is handy! I've considered applying modelling chrome (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi Steve, yes I actually do like it and in comparison to the time maybe 4...5 year ago I do not care about spraying sawing or modifying parts in any other way. I am really relaxed about what people do with their stuff as long as they like it. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)