 Trains / 20203 (-5)
  Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car

(...) Wow, that does look very expensive. That is a quite huge amount of chrome parts you used.... Very clever use of the 4wide chrome parts from Star Wars and these enlarged by the tubes to 6 wide (at the end of the observation car). Your pictures (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC Streamliner Observation Car

Perhaps you'd like to check out the following ... a Santa Fe FA and FB (with working fans (from track power) and lights(from battery box)) with a consist of 3 streamliner coaches. The tail car is an observation coach with an exterior viewing (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC Truss Bridge(s)

(...) As promised... (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) I don't know about you, but I tend towards .5W or bigger for most of my resistors, and diodes have exactly the same problem if you use them as a voltage drop. Load is not really signifigant on a 5A booster (soon to be 10 amps total...2 (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) I forget if I already replied with how nifty this is. I spotlighted it, I put in a news article at ILTCO (we're having some domain problems right now, a temporary url is iltco.northcomp.com) and I added it to the .trains header That ought to (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact