 Trains / 20163 (-5)
  Re: 2003 Trains Now on Shop At Home

Why do the Cargo train and the Hi-Speed train say they need batteries? Anyone know? I can't remember Lego trainsets ever needing batteries. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  2003 Trains Now on Shop At Home

Just noticed the new sets are now on shop at home: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered....

Hi all! the amount of positive feedback on my first CAD-models encouraged me to do a further model in ML-CAD now. It took nearly 7 hours to draw the existing model of my 7-wide BR50. Especially the flexible hose generator took me some time, before I (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Compatibility of Duplo Intelli-trains with older Duplo trains

Hi! I have one of the Duplo battery trains from when I worked as a model builder. We pulled out the old track and new track that my new daughter has when her cousins were over. Old train with new smart elements: Sometimes it stops the train, mostly (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

  New G10 freight car in brown and some minor but magnificient changes for the yellow G10

Hi, recently I have completely rebuild my yellow G10 freight waggon. I had enough yellow lamp bricks to exchange them with the red ones I have used before. I've changed the sliding door mechanism. And thanks to Jürgen B. from München (Munich) which (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact