 Trains / 20153 (-5)
  Re: Compatibility of Duplo Intelli-trains with older Duplo trains

(...) I believe they are 100% compatible. (...) Don't know, but I'm guessing they are used to make different sounds similar to the smart elements from MyBot. -Rob. (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 10027 Arrived downunder

(...) Oh and the trans 3x6 slopes used for the skylights seemed quite popular too... ROSCO (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10027 Arrived downunder

(...) Well worth it - a wide shot here (URL) - highlights definitely the tools, the vice is brilliant! Also a welding trolly (not in that pic). ROSCO (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Compatibility of Duplo Intelli-trains with older Duplo trains

I am looking at buying some of the new Intelli-trains for my nephe. To what extent are the new Intelli-trains compatible with the older Duplo trains? Can they use the same track? Can the new "smart elements" be placed on old track? Obviously I (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

  NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store

Today the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) put on a small display in front of the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store. This is our 4th year of doing a display on Memorial Day weekend at the store. It's always a fun day for club members, store (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact