 Trains / 20151
Re: 10027 Arrived downunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 01:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
Hi my 10027 the Train Engine House has arrived here down under in australia.
Looking forward to building it and showing it off, from viewing the box, and
instructions there are a lot of features, like a vise, lathe, drill press,
overhead lighting over the workbench.

PICCYS to come soon.

I look forward to it.

This is one set Iam definitely going to get, the question is whetherI can
afford to get two! it looks simply fantastic.

Well worth it - a wide shot here
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=409145 - highlights
definitely the tools, the vice is brilliant! Also a welding trolly (not in
that pic).

ROSCO